-
November 9th, 2005, 09:52 AM
#1
Guest
Dawgs on the board
Hmmm. I feel better about the kids and schools now, I hope Ted makes them recount, Mark, Nelson, Bates. Those are 3. Dawg days. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] S'long Win-dell are you sore from the fence? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
-
November 9th, 2005, 11:57 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
November 9th, 2005, 12:04 PM
#3
Guest
Re: Dawgs on the board
Progress, better education and fair treatment. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Wise spending of Wise's funds. Less groups that have ties to firms standing to make cash from construction or studies, or that is my opinion- and it would seem most of the voters. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-
November 17th, 2005, 04:30 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
November 17th, 2005, 09:56 PM
#5
Guest
Re: Dawgs on the board
MMMmmm..., that Dawg is dead. No more politics, ya'll can have it, Spuds said, "I quit!, he won't be back".
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks